Visit the Artisan Food Village
Set on the hillside overlooking the dramatic North Cornish coast, Norton Barton Artisan Village is home to some of Cornwall's top award-winning artisan food producers*.
Join us at Norton Barton for a wonderful day out. Take a stroll along the woodland walk, learn about rum distilling on a guided tour of The Cornish Distilling Co's new distillery and shop produce from our food producers in the farm shop.
Things to do at Norton Barton Artisan Food Village:
1. Discover the Cornish rum distillery: *it is currently only the The Cornish Distilling Co that is open to the public whilst building work completes across the farm. You can shop produce from our other producers in the farm shop.
2. Take a rum tour: our rum distillery tour is perfect for authentic rum enthusiasts and beginners alike. The tours are £15 and run twice a day. Booking ahead is recommended. Please visit our tour page for more detail.
3. Stroll along the woodland walk: enjoy our sign-guided woodland walk around the estate. The walk includes a nature trail challenge for children that highlights the local wildlife, and takes around an hour with children or half an hour without children (wellies recommended).
4. Visit the farm shop: have a wander around our farm shop and see all the fantastic products we make here on the farm, as well as some other locally sourced products.
5. Refreshments: as you'd expect from an artisan food village, we serve a food menu with light bites (featuring products made on the farm), cake and hot drinks.
Wednesday - Saturday 11am to 6pm
Sunday 11am to 3pm
How to find us
From Bideford: On the A39. at Kilkhampton, turn left onto the B3254 for about 2 miles, then take a right and we are half a mile down the lane. Turn left at the sign for Norton Barton Artisan Food Village.
From Bude: From the roundabout at the junction of Stratton Road and Binhamy Road, take the turning for the A39 towards Bideford and then turn right at Stratton onto the A3072, following the road for 2.8 miles until turning left onto the B3254 at Redpost. Follow the road for 2.3 miles before taking a left-hand turn and we are half a mile down the lane. Turn left at the sign for Norton Barton Artisan Food Village.